Fractal Design Define 7 Midi Tower White
Fractal Design Define 7, Midi Tower, PC, White, ATX, EATX, micro ATX, Micro-ITX, Aluminium, Steel, 18.5 cm
Secure payments with PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Transfer
Worldwide shipping with UPS, Fedex, DPD, SDA and TNT
You can return the product within 30 days of purchase
Introducing the Define 7 series
Open and interchangeable
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions; remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
Superior airflow by design
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
Open layout for massive headroom
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base
6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 Multibracket included
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board.
Nexus+ 2 fan hub
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans.
Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
Fractal Design Define 7. Form factor: Midi Tower, Type: PC, Product colour: White. Supported power supply form factors: ATX. Front fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm, Rear fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm, Top fans diameters supported: 120,140 mm. Supported HDD sizes: 2.5,3.5"
|Form factor||Midi Tower|
|Supported motherboard form factors||ATX, EATX, micro ATX, Micro-ITX|
|Number of 5.25" bays||1|
|Number of expansion slots||9|
|Tempered glass panel(s)||N|
|Maximum CPU cooler height||18.5 cm|
|Maximum graphics card length||49.1 cm|
|Maximum PSU length||25 cm|
|Power supply included||N|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Supported power supply form factors||ATX|
|Number of front fans supported (max)||3|
|Front fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Number of rear fans supported (max)||1|
|Rear fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Number of top fans supported (max)||3|
|Top fans diameters supported||120,140 mm|
|Front radiator installed||N|
|Front radiator fan sizes supported||280,360 mm|
|Rear radiator installed||Y|
|Rear radiator fan size installed||120|
|Top radiator installed||N|
|Top radiator fan sizes supported||360,420 mm|
|Bottom radiator fan sizes supported||240,280 mm|
|Supported HDD sizes||2.5,3.5"|
- Product colour
- Form factor
- Midi Tower
- Supported motherboard form factors
- ATX, EATX, micro ATX, Micro-ITX
- Number of 3.5" bays
- Power supply included
- Supported HDD sizes
- Number of 5.25" bays
No customer reviews for the moment.